FROM AVAILABLE LIGHT to BALLET DANCE PORTRAITS
7th May 2017
Kington Langley Village Hall, Church Rd, Kington Langley, Chippenham SN15 5NJ,
The day will take you through some creative aspects of producing creative and stylish portraits culminating in some creative dance portraits with a professional ballet dancer.
FROM NATURAL LIGHT PORTRAITS - LOW AND HIGH KEY - STUDIO AND BALLET MOVEMENT IN ONE DAY.......
The workshop also includes:
– The Lighting compass
– Develop portrait styles including, lifestyle, hollywood, beauty and creative
– Explore split, loop, beauty and Rembrandt lighting
– Natural light portraits
– Style your portraits
– Balance mixed lighting
– Lighting for Male and Female portraits
– Using reflectors and diffusers.
– Lighting ratios, lighting from 1 to multiple lights
– Explore posing and positioning the subject, including head shots and full length shots.
RPS wedding workshop
RPS WEDDING WORKSHOPS FOR 2018